About the law firm of gregory a. ross, p.c.gregory a. ross
For over 28 years, Gregory A. Ross has helped clients through the legal process. A native of Wichita Falls, Texas, Gregory Ross obtained his Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics from Midwestern State University and his Jurisprudence Degree from the Texas Tech School of Law in 1991. Gregory is married to Susie and has 2 children, Victoria and Jeff, and 3 step-children, Oscar, Andres and Anthony. He is a Board member and officer of the M.L. Shanor Foundation, Board member and officer of the NORTEX Housing Finance Corporation.
Legal struggles can be confusing. Your attorney needs to be someone who can explain the process to you and, keep you informed throughout your case. We use technology to provide services in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Personal service and professional legal representation with over twenty years of experience. Gregory Ross, P.C. is licensed with the State Bar of Texas. He is also licensed with U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of Texas, and the U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit.
We are dedicated put in the time and effort that it takes to be successful. At the Law Office of Gregory A. Ross, we are engaged in general civil practice in Wichita Falls, Texas. Our practice areas include general litigation, adoption, banking and finance, bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, estate planning and probate, foreclosures, guardianships, and involuntary mental health commitments.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics (magna cum laude), Midwestern State University, 1986
- Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree, Texas Tech University School of Law, 1991
Admission to Practice Law
- State of Texas, November 1991
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, May 1992
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, May 2000
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, May 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, October 1994
- State Bar of Texas
- Wichita County Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Association of Local Housing Finance Associations
- Better Business Bureau of North Texas
- “Alternative Dispute Resolution: An Overview”, Bureau Report, Bureau of Business and Government Research, Midwestern State University, May 1989
- “Basic Bankruptcy in Texas: The Rules” (co-author), Basic Bankruptcy in Texas, National Business Institute, Inc., 1992
- “Valuation of Collateral Under Chapter 13 in Texas in Light of In Re Rash”,The Texas Bank Lawyer, Texas Association of Bank Counsel, January 1995
Frequently Asked Questions
Some Answers to Common Questions
Involuntary Mental Health Commitment
Law Offices of Gregory A. Ross, P.C.
4245 Kemp Blvd, Suite 308
Wichita Falls TX 76308