“Pain doesn’t just show up in our lives for no reason. It’s a sign that something in our life needs to change.”
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐜𝐲
If you find yourself dealing any of the following problems you might need to seek debt relief through Bankruptcy:
𝐃𝐞𝐛𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧’𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
– Our financial difficulties are causing marital problems.
– We are getting divorced and have too many bills to pay.
– Creditors are calling.
– I am “robbing Peter to pay Paul.”
– I frequently need cash advances.
– I frequently borrow from friends and relatives.
– I owe more on my car than it is worth.
– I can’t afford car insurance.
– I have no savings.
– My checking account is being garnished.
– I have been denied additional credit.
– I am being sued.
– I owe income taxes I am unable to pay.
𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐘𝐨𝐮
Call us for a free, confidential and non-judgmental consultation about your options, including Bankruptcy.
𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟗𝟒𝟎–𝟔𝟗𝟐–𝟕𝟖𝟎𝟎, 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝟗𝟒𝟎–𝟐𝟓𝟏–𝟎𝟗𝟎𝟕, 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨@𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐜.𝐜𝐨𝐦