Our firm can assist you in your estate planning to make sure your choices are followed, whether as to the distribution of property to family members, or the choice of a guardian for yourself or your children. Our expertise has helped clients fulfill their short and long-term goals. Available areas of representation include:
- Legal Will Preparation
- Establishment of Revocable, Irrevocable and Charitable Trusts (Beware of Living Trust Scams)
- Estate, Trust and Probate Administration
- Business Succession Planning
- Pre Marital Property Agreements
- Charitable Planning
- Powers of Attorney and Directives to Physicians
For clients interested in maintaining management and control of their estate, protecting family members, ensuring their financial privacy, and obtaining peace of mind, we offer basic estate plans which may include traditional will planning or in appropriate cases revocable living trusts with pour over wills. We also provide planning regarding advanced directives including, powers of attorney for property management or medical decisions, and advance health care directives.
Contact us at 940-692-7800 to discuss your legal needs.