Our firm is uniquely qualified to assist you in your bankruptcy matters. Gregory Ross has an extensive knowledge of Bankruptcy Law beginning with his stint as a clerk for now retired Judge Akard, Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Texas. Throughout his legal career he has handled both creditor and debtor bankruptcy cases, which gives him a depth of experience other attorneys who only represent debtors or creditors rarely achieve. As such, we make no apologies for representing both debtors and creditors. We do not accept debtor cases where the debtor has a loan with any of our on-going creditor clients.
When you retain the services of our firm, you know your matter will be given the attention it deserves, rather than being processed like an assembly-line, one-size-fits-all case. We strive to make sure there are no mistakes and no surprises in your case. Our expertise and reputation has helped clients obtain maximum results in their cases, whether they be a creditor or debtor. Prospective clients should know that we expect full cooperation, honesty and integrity from the clients we serve.
We handle bankruptcy cases primarily in the Northern District of Texas, Wichita Falls Division which includes the following counties: Archer, Baylor, Clay, Cottle, Foard, Hardeman, King, Knox, Montague, Wichita, Wilbarger, Young.
Available areas of representation include:
- Analysis of Financial Situation of Debtor (FAQ About Bankruptcy)
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Debtor Bankruptcy Representation
- Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 Creditor Bankruptcy Representation
- Motions for Relief From Stay
- Negotiating Use of Cash Collateral
- Adversary Complaint Prosecution or Defense
- Preparation of Proofs of Claim
- Objections to Chapter 11, 12 or 13 Plans
- Objections to Discharge in Chapter 7
- Objections to Dischargeability of Debt
- Assumption/Rejection of Leases
- Negotiation and Preparation of Reaffirmation Agreements
We are fully versed in the recent changes to the Bankruptcy Laws and can advise you of their impact on your particular situation. We have the knowledge and expertise to guide you through the bankruptcy process and protect your interests. We will always keep you informed and respond to your questions and concerns.
Contact us at 940-692-7800 to discuss your legal needs.